The Wherewithal Blog

Practical investing and personal financial advice


Where can I get my tax documents?

Posted by admin on February 13, 2013

Your tax documents are provided by the custodian, Folio Institutional.  You can retrieve your tax documents through by visiting

Please note that Wherewithal does not provide individual tax advice. If you have any questions regarding your personal tax situation, please consult your tax advisor. Wherewithal assumes no responsibility to any client for the tax consequences of any transaction.

Posted by admin

In Support, Folio Institutional

on February 13, 2013